Boughton Primary School was first established in 1841 by the Howard-Vyse family as a Church of England School, attached to the local Parish Church. Almost a century later the Local Authority opened the present building in Moulton Lane.
The school recently completed an extensive expansion and increased in size from 5 to 7 classrooms. Reception Year and Year 1 have outdoor learning areas, we have 2 library areas, 2 group rooms (for working in small groups) and are currently installing a Kitchen / DT area. We also have a hall that was opened in 1994 due to the generosity of the Robert Horne Foundation.